Terms of sale
COURAGE BRAND PROTECTION
DECLARATION OF AUTHENTICITY
The only way to enjoy Courage is to experience it authentically. To do this, you can go to one of our stores, boxes or our websites. Our exclusive lifestyle is transmitted through the energy that our centers emanate. We have specialized in the design and production of the highest quality clothing inspired by a feeling of belonging, inspired by courage. If you think you have an imitation Courage product, or if you see our items somewhere other than our sales outlets, please let us know. Send us a message to email@example.com
We appreciate your help.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
The only way to ensure that you are purchasing top quality, authentic clothing is to visit one of our stores or our online store. For a list of all our stores, visit www.becourage.es.
To purchase authentic Courage clothing online, visit our store.
1. ORDER AND ACCEPTANCE
Each order you submit is a non-binding offer by you to purchase merchandise in exchange for payment.
Orders are subject to our acceptance and we may, at our discretion, refuse to accept your order in certain circumstances, including but not limited to:
- When there is an error in the information that you have provided to us (for example, if you have provided us with an incorrect shipping address);
- Where there is an error on our site in relation to the goods you have ordered;
When the goods you have ordered are no longer available;
- If there are limitations on shipping to your region that require additional information to complete delivery; either
If you are trying to express express order fragrances and body care products to European countries.
We specifically reserve the right not to accept your order if we suspect that you intend to resell the merchandise. We may not accept any order that requires us to: deliver to a shipping company; or delivery to a post office box.
You will only be able to consider your order (and any part of it) as accepted when we send you a shipping confirmation email. This contract will only apply to merchandise that was in stock and could be shipped. Please note that your initial order confirmation email does not constitute acceptance of your order, but only an acknowledgment that we have received it.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that prices and other information about merchandise on our website are correct. Despite these efforts, errors may appear on our site, including incorrect prices. However, if we have accepted your order and you have received a shipping confirmation email, we will not ask you to pay anything more than the price stated when you placed your order.
2. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
The inclusion of any merchandise on our site does not imply, guarantee or establish in any way that such merchandise will be available on our site if you wish to place an order to purchase it.
- You can pay for your order using any of the following payment methods: credit card, stripe or paypal.
- When we receive your order, you agree to us placing a “hold” on your card for the full value of your order. If the hold on your card has been authorized by your bank or banking entity, we will process payment for the merchandise when we ship it. You should note that a “hold” on your card does not constitute acceptance of your order. If you pay for your order using a credit card, stripe or PayPal payment will be made at the time you place your order.
- The charge for your order will appear on your credit, debit, or payment card statement as “Courage Store.” If you disagree with the validity or amount of a charge that appears on your credit, debit or payment card statement, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel a portion of your order, any authorized “hold” we place will typically be released within three (3) to five (5) business days from the time of cancellation.
- If you pay for your order using a bank card and your order (or any item in it) is cancelled, you will receive an email with a link which you will need to access to provide your bank details so we can process a return. Once completed, you will receive a refund within 72 business hours.
4. CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER
You may make changes to or cancel your order, including backordered merchandise, at any time before we have prepared your order for shipment. To do so, contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com.
If we have already prepared your order for shipping, you may request a refund or exchange as described in the “Returns and Exchanges” Section below.
5. ORDER TRACKING
You can track the status of your order by clicking here.
- Merchandise orders placed through our website include a domestic shipping service.
- Shipping and handling charges vary based on your address, shipping speed, and the value of your order.
- The merchandise we deliver to you becomes your property the moment you receive it.
- We will deliver all merchandise in stock to you as soon as reasonably possible and in no case later than thirty (30) business days from the date on which we accept your order.
7. PENDING MERCHANDISE
If we are unable to ship backordered merchandise to you within thirty (30) days from the time you placed your order, we will notify you by email and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase such merchandise. If we do not receive a response, we will assume that you do not want us to cancel your order.
Except as set forth below, payment for any backordered merchandise will not be processed until such backordered merchandise has been shipped and a shipping confirmation email is sent to you.
If you used credit card, stripe or PayPal payment methods, you will receive an email with a link that you must access to provide your bank details to process the refund in the event that an item has been cancelled. Once completed, you will receive a refund within 72 business hours.
Shipping and handling for each item in an order is distributed directly proportional to the cost of the item. We will not charge you for shipping a given item until the item has been shipped.
8. EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
Please note that this Section refers only to standard returns and exchanges for orders placed online. Please see below for information regarding your Right of Cancellation and Defective Merchandise.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or refund, subject to the following terms:
- We will refund or exchange any merchandise that is returned in re-saleable condition accompanied by a copy of the original invoice. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment. If you paid for your order using a credit card, stripe or PayPal, you will receive an email with a link that you will need to access to provide your bank details so we can process a return. Once this is completed, you will receive a refund within 15 business days.
- Refunds for returned orders will be issued to the original form of payment. Any price difference from the original order will be credited or charged to the original payment method used to place the order. Once this is completed, you will receive a refund within 15 business days.
- To initiate your return or exchange online, click here.
9. RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
You have the right to cancel your order without providing a reason within seven (7) days from the date on which you (or a third party other than the transport company) have physically received the merchandise.
To exercise this right, you will need to inform us by (a) sending us the completed Right of Cancellation form which can be found at the end of these Terms of Sale or (b) by notifying us that you are going to exercise your right to cancel by making a clear statement. The form or statement can be submitted:
By postal mail to Courage Community S.L. Plaza del Sol 23, 28938 Móstoles, Madrid.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through a notice in the Contact section of the website.
Please note that you will need to provide your order number or other information associated with your order so that we can locate your purchase in our system.
You must return the merchandise within seven (7) from the moment you contact us. Merchandise must be returned in its original packaging, where applicable (e.g. fragrances, shoe or accessory boxes, etc.). You can use the return label included in the shipment to return the merchandise to us.
Once you have notified us of your cancellation, we will issue a refund for the value of all returned merchandise within fourteen (14) days from the time we (a) receive the merchandise; or (b) you provide us with proof that you have sent the goods back to us. However, if you purchase expedited delivery, we will only be able to reimburse you for shipping and handling charges for standard delivery. If you have used the items more than is necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and functionality of the items, you will be solely responsible for the reduction in their value.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise, we will make the refund using the same payment method that you used to place the initial order. You will not be charged any expenses as a result of such reimbursement.
10. DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE
We are under a legal obligation to provide goods to you in accordance with this contract. If you wish to return or exchange merchandise that is defective or with which you are not satisfied, you can send us an email to email@example.com.
If you decide to return faulty or dissatisfied goods, we will first need to confirm that they are faulty, damaged or not as described on our website. Once this is confirmed, we will refund the amount of the merchandise and any original shipping and handling charges you paid. If we determine that the goods are not defective, you will not be entitled to a refund and you will bear the costs of returning the goods. Please see the “Exchanges and Returns” Section above for more information on how to complete your return.
We normally refund the return credit using the same payment method that you used to pay for your merchandise within approximately fourteen (14) days from the date we receive the merchandise. Please note that it may take longer for your refund to appear on your payment card statement.
If you decide to exchange your defective or dissatisfied merchandise, please see the “Returns and Exchanges” section above for more information regarding how to exchange your item. When we receive the returned merchandise, we will process your exchange. We will not charge any applicable shipping and handling costs or taxes for replacement of the merchandise. If there is any difference between the price of the merchandise you have returned and the price of the replacement merchandise you have ordered, we will credit you the difference or process payment using the credit card you used to make the original purchase.
Please note that if you paid for your order via XXXXXX, we cannot offer you the option to exchange.
11. OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale excludes or limits our liability for damages caused by us due to fraud, death or personal injury, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale will exclude or limit our liability to you for violation of your legal rights, including the right to receive products that (a) are as described and match the information given to you. we provide and with any samples or models you have seen or examined; (b) satisfactory in quality; (c) match any particular purpose known to us; (d) we provide it with reasonable care and capabilities.
- We are responsible to you for any foreseeable loss or damage caused by us. If you breach these terms, we will be liable for any loss or damage you suffer arising as a foreseeable result of our breach of this contract or our failure to use reasonable care and skill. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- We are not responsible for trading losses. Our merchandise is for private use and as such we are not responsible if you use the merchandise for commercial or business purposes. If you use the merchandise for commercial, business or resale purposes, we are not responsible in any way for any loss of profits, loss of business, business interruptions or loss of business opportunities.
13. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
14. LEGISLATION APPLICABLE TO OUR RELATIONSHIP
The contract between you and us is governed by the laws of Spain. However, if you are a consumer and live outside Spain, you may have the right to take legal proceedings in your own language and in local courts. A local consumer organization will be able to advise you about your rights.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Sale, please contact us by visiting the Contact section of our site, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In these Terms of Sale:
– Backordered merchandise refers to merchandise that you have ordered and that is temporarily out of stock;
– “Contract” means the contract between you and us for the sale and purchase of goods, which consists of your order, our email confirmation of acceptance of the order and these Terms of Sale;
– “Gift Cards” means a prepaid card that is used to purchase merchandise at a Courage Community S.L. store in the country in which said card was purchased;
– “Merchandise” refers to the products that we sell on our website from time to time and which may be clothing, accessories or fragrances;
– “Merchandise credit” means a credit, in the form of a Courage Community S.L. card, which we or one of our subsidiaries may issue from time to time, for example, when you return any merchandise for refund without proof of purchase;
– “Order” refers to an order for merchandise;
– “Terms of Sale” refers to the terms and conditions of sale;
– “Website refers to our websites: www.becourage.es, microsite, or mobile site;
– “Store” refers to a Courage Community S.L. store. located in Europe;
– “We”, “our” or “us” refers to Courage Community S.L.; and
– “You” or “your” refers to you, the customer.