PURPOSE OF THE LEGAL NOTICE
The Legal Notice regulates the conditions, access and use of the Website, its contents and services, paid or free, made available to Users.
COURAGE COMMUNITY S.L reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any modifications it deems appropriate on its website, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented. or located on your website.
Any person who accesses this Website assumes the role of User, committing to strict observance and compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Mere access to this Website does not imply establishing any type of commercial relationship between COURAGE COMMUNITY S.L and the User.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the general information data of the website is indicated:
• Company name: COURAGE COMMUNITY S.L.
• NIF/CIF: B88108824
• Registered office: Plaza del Sol, 23 28938 Móstoles
• Social activity: Sports and nutritional activity
The Provider does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, nor the Contents or Services. The Provider will make every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible or guarantees that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or that it will be error-free.
Nor is it responsible or guaranteed that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website is free of error or causes damage to the User’s computer system (software and hardware). In no case will the Provider be responsible for losses, damages or losses of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
The Provider is also not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users due to improper use of this Website. In particular, he is not responsible in any way for any telecommunications drops, interruptions, lack or defect that may occur.
The Website is aimed mainly at Users residing in Spain. The Provider does not ensure that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either totally or partially. If the User resides or is domiciled in another place and decides to access and/or browse the Website, he or she will do so under his or her own responsibility, and must ensure that such access and navigation complies with the local legislation that applies to him or her, not assuming the Provider any liability that may arise from said access.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of personal data, the Provider undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access.
The Website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the provider or, where applicable, it has a license or express authorization by part of the authors. All contents of the Website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in all cases prior written authorization from the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics other than the provider and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, the provider has express and prior authorization from them.
The provider recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding industrial or intellectual property rights, its mere mention or appearance on the website not implying the existence of any rights or responsibility of the provider over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation on the part of the provider. of the same.
To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the following email: email@example.com
This website may link to content from other websites that it considers of interest to the topic discussed.
Always link to trusted sites that are respectful of your rights as a user. However, we cannot be responsible for the results that you may obtain from accessing such linked sites.
Affiliate links of recommended products may also be included, which will not increase their cost.
DURATION AND MODIFICATION
This legal notice may be modified at any time, taking into account the evolution of this website and the contents offered therein.
All right, title and interest in and to this website/application, as well as all its contents, including, but not limited to, software or HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, images, designs, video, audio, writings and other materials appearing as part of this website/application (collectively, “content”), and all intellectual property rights (including reproduction rights, trademarks and rights in designs and patents) related to this website/application application and its content are the property of Courage. and/or its licensees. All content provided by Courage. It is intended for personal, non-commercial use only. This means that you cannot and must not permit, assist or enable another person to: (a) copy, reproduce, make public, transmit, distribute, perform, display, publish, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license, allow others to copy, or otherwise exploit either this Website/Application or its content, including, without limitation, reproducing or linking to this Website/Application, its content or any part thereof; or (b) access or use this website/application or its content for commercial purposes or for any purpose that involves competing with our business.
From time to time, we may need to modify, alter or withdraw (permanently or temporarily) some of the products and services and/or features and specifications of such products and services that appear or are available on this website/application. We reserve the right to do so without any liability to you. The terms of sale also set out the circumstances in which we may change or withdraw products that are for sale through this website/application. You can read a copy of the current terms of sale by clicking here. We will use our best endeavors to ensure that there are no typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions in relation to product descriptions, prices or availability on this website/application, although we cannot guarantee this and we cannot be held responsible for it. We do not represent and cannot guarantee the completeness, accuracy or timeliness of the information contained on this website/application. The inclusion of products or services on this website/application does not imply, warrant or guarantee that such products or services will be available on this website/application if you wish to place an order for such products or use such services at any given time. We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products that appear on this website/application. However, the actual color you will see will depend on your device settings and we cannot guarantee that your device will display it accurately.
COMMENTS AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS
If you send us comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas or other communications (collectively, “communications”) through this website/application, or by email, regular mail, or otherwise contact us, we will assume that You grant Courage the unlimited right to copy, reproduce, make public, transmit, distribute, display, publish, modify, create derivative works from, use or otherwise exploit (collectively, “use”) such communications. Courage shall have the unlimited right to exercise the use of any ideas, concepts, practices or techniques contained in the communications you have sent for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing, producing and marketing products through the use of such information.
From time to time, this Website/Application may contain links that direct you to external websites or web pages operated by third parties (the “Third Party Websites”). Additionally, some third party websites may contain links to this website/application. Courage does not control and is not responsible for the accuracy, security or reliability of any third-party websites or any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from them. Access to third party websites is at your own risk and Courage will not be liable for any loss or damage you may suffer (including, without limitation, any loss or damage to your device, equipment, hardware or software) arising out of or relating to your access, use of or reliance on any third-party websites or their content, or caused by or in connection with any purchase of goods or services available on or through any such third-party websites. themselves.
Courage takes all reasonable steps to try to ensure that this website/application and its content are free of viruses and defects, but cannot guarantee that your device, equipment, hardware and software or the data stored or created on your device, equipment , hardware or software (collectively, “equipment”) will not be damaged, altered, lost or otherwise affected if you access or use this website/application or its content. Courage recommends that you take all necessary measures to protect your computer when using this website/application or its content, such as installing trusted antivirus software.
COURAGE SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT AND AUTHORIZATION POLICY (“POLICY”)
Update: December 2018
Except where prohibited by law, if you are a “fan”, “follower” or establish any other type of voluntary contact with Courage or its affiliated brands by emailing, posting or otherwise transmitting photographs, graphics, videos, messages , comments or other material (collectively referred to herein as “Post(s)”) on any Courage page, profile or account (collectively referred to herein as “Post(s)”) Page”) of any social media platform (“Platform”) (for example: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat, YouTube, Wanelo, We Heart It, etc.), or make a personal statement through a publication or in any medium in which Courage services or products are promoted (“Promotion”), implies the total and unconditional acceptance (or that of your parent or guardian if you are a minor in your jurisdiction) of this Policy. If you violate this policy at any time, Courage reserves the right to restrict your use of or access to the Courage pages at its discretion and without prior notice, as well as any compensation provided by law or contract. For the purposes of this policy, anyone who participates in any way on the Courage pages is considered a “User.”
USER GENERATED CONTENT
If you tag your post (a) by commenting and including one of our promoted hashtags (e.g. #crossfitcourage); or (b) by tagging “Courage01” in the post, you agree to the following:
You agree and grant Courage the irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, universal right, but not the obligation, to (1) use, copy, reproduce, edit, modify, display, disseminate, distribute and prepare derivative works (or incorporate into other works) or in any way exploit the publication (or part of the content thereof) in any way and on any type of social network now known or hereafter created, including, but not limited to, posting or republish the post on Courage digital properties (for example, on Courage brand websites and social media pages) and use the post for commercial purposes such as advertising and to (2) use your name, image , number of likes and username/alias related to or referring to the same, if said publication contains such information. You represent and understand that you will not have the right to inspect and approve Courage’s use of the publication, that the publication will not be returned to you, and that you will not receive any payment or compensation if Courage uses your publication. Leaving aside all rights granted herein, you should know that you retain all ownership rights to your publication.
You represent and warrant that (1) your posting is an original work to which you own and/or control all rights, (2) your posting does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights or other legal or moral rights of any third party, nor will it violate any applicable laws or regulations, (3) your posting will not contain obscene, indecent or harmful material or include nudity or drug/alcohol use, (4) you have the express permission of each identifiable person appearing in your publication to include and display it in the publication, and (5) you have full power and authority to grant the rights set forth in the document.
You understand and represent that your post is open to public comment which will not be under the direct control of Courage and need not reflect the position of Courage. Although Courage monitors postings, it is not responsible for their content or accuracy. You understand that you may be exposed to other postings that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable. You understand and agree that Courage will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred in connection with making your postings available on Courage websites or social media pages. Posts may be removed by Courage at any time for any reason.
You agree not to take any legal action against, and to irrevocably release and discharge Courage, and its officers, board of directors, employees, agents, affiliates, franchisees, licensees or any other person or entity acting on its behalf, from all claims relating to the use or display of the publications as contemplated herein, without limitation, claims connected with trademark, copyright, rights of publicity, defamation or invasion of privacy.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless against Courage, its officers, board of directors, workers, agents, affiliates, franchisees and licensees, from and against claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs. or debts, as well as expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees) that have arisen from: (i) your violation of any term contained in this policy; (ii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation trademark, copyright, property or privacy rights; or (iii) any claim that your posting has caused damage to third parties.
Courage’s information rights are protected by patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other proprietary rights owned by parties other than Courage. Additionally, certain content displayed within Courage pages is authored by Courage and is the exclusive property of Courage. By being a user or posting on any Courage pages, you agree that you may not modify, publish, disclose, display, copy, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content on Courage. Courage, whether owned by Courage or a third party, in any manner other than as provided herein.
You may request that any User Generated Content be removed by emailing a request for this purpose to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email must include a link to the URL of the page where the User Generated Content is located or a description of the page where it was posted.
Courage respects the intellectual property rights of all people and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes a breach of copyright, you may notify our agent specializing in the area by email at email@example.com. Don’t forget to include this information with your notice:
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and sufficient information to enable Courage to locate it, including a link to or the URL of the material;
- identification of the copyrighted material or a representative list of all material claimed to be infringing;
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- your name, address, telephone number and email address so that we can contact you if necessary;
- a statement that you, in good faith, believe that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement, under penalty of perjury, confirming that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Courage is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations requiring clarity and accuracy in advertising, promotions and testimonials when communicating with the public, including disclosure of all connections between Courage’s marketing materials and promotional materials. on any page and the user’s participation in the promotion. The intent of this policy is to provide basic standards to ensure that relevant laws and regulations are followed. For this reason, the policy applies to all employees, independent contractors, agents (including anyone who speaks, writes, blogs or posts on any platform or promotes Courage services and products), and any other individual or entity who is related directly to Courage or through an agency, agency representative, affiliate or franchise (collectively referred to herein as “Sponsors”). This policy applies regardless of the forum in which the testimonials or promotions are made, whether oral or written and including, without limitation, television advertisements, print advertising, websites, blogs, mobile applications, platforms in general or any other medium that can be used for advertising.
Sponsors are responsible for their opinions, comments and the content of the publications and will be personally responsible for any comments that may be considered defamatory, libelous, obscene or for any violation of the property rights of Courage or a third party. Therefore, sponsors should take this into account when disclosing opinions, comments and content in publications. Additionally, sponsors must be aware at all times that posts may be public or archived for storage and retrieval indefinitely.
With respect to any statements or claims made in advertising messages or promotions about Courage and/or its services and products, sponsors must comply with the following general standards and disclosure requirements:
1. GENERAL STANDARDS
- Sponsors may only make statements that reflect opinions, conclusions, beliefs or experiences that are completely truthful. Sponsors will not be able to talk about experiences without having personally used, examined or evaluated the products.
- Organization sponsors must reflect the collective opinion of their corresponding organization.
- Sponsors may not make misleading or false statements about Courage services or products.
- Sponsors may not make unsubstantiated claims about Courage services or products.
- Sponsors may not engage in any communication that is defamatory or violates the publicity, privacy, and intellectual property rights of others.
- Sponsors may not use Courage intellectual property in their promotions without Courage’s prior written consent on a case-by-case basis and such use must be in accordance with specific rules provided by Courage.
- Sponsors may not make any comments or publications that in any way promote dangerous or unsafe activities.
- Sponsors may not make comments or posts that violate any applicable local, state, or federal laws or regulations.
- Sponsors who are also Courage employees must comply with the employee policies that appear in the corresponding handbook, especially those included in the “Social Networks and Media” section.
- Sponsors will have access to or be exposed directly or indirectly to information of a confidential or proprietary nature about Courage (including without limitation business operations and activities, strategic plans and financial information). Sponsors must keep such information secret and not disclose it.
2. DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
- Sponsors must clearly disclose all “material connections” with Courage in all advertising and promotional communications that refer to Courage and/or its services and products.
A “material connection” is one that is not expected by the audience or is not evident in the context of the communication that could affect the level of relevance or credibility that a consumer might perceive from the communications or messages sent by the sponsor.
Such connections could be:
- Receive compensation (for example, compensation including fees or commissions, gift cards, access to events, prizes, free or discounted services or products) provided by Courage (or any of its agents acting on its behalf) to the sponsor;
- A relationship between Courage and the sponsor (such as contractual or employment relationships); either
- Possible reward through promotions, contests or raffles in which you can participate within a promotion.
- Some examples of appropriate disclosures of material connection cases could be:
- I received from Courage as a gift;
- [Thanks to][Courtesy of] Courage, they gave me ;
- Courage sent me to try;
- This post is a paid advertisement for Courage;
- I am a Courage employee; either
- Tag a promotion on any platform with a hashtag that reveals the connection of the promotion material to Courage or a specific promotion or contest; Possible acceptable examples could be #Ad, #CourageSponsored, #Couragead, etc.
Those above are simply examples of disclosures that may be appropriate. Variations can also be made to these examples to make them appropriate for the context. The key is to disclose that there is a relationship between Courage and the sponsor that a reasonable consumer viewing the promotion might not understand (for example, an employment relationship, a paid advertising relationship, or a promotion or contest advertised by Courage).
- Disclosures must be made clearly and evidently. This means that the disclosure cannot be buried in a hyperlink or hidden at the end of a post. Instead, the reveals should be located close to the promotion and should be the same size, font, and color.
- Sponsors who post their own opinions, comments, content or recommendations about Courage and/or its services or products must disclose that their perceptions do not necessarily represent those of Courage.
Failure to comply with the following rules could result in the rejection or removal of posts from Courage pages and also the immediate disqualification of the user from Courage pages:
- Personal attacks: disrespect, insults and attacks on other users or publications will not be allowed. Behavior or comments that may create a feeling of threat in others or with a specific objective or abuse will not be allowed.
- Discrimination: Discrimination or prejudice will not be tolerated based on race, color, religion, belief, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. Any discriminatory statement, behavior, comment or observation will result in immediate disabling and removal of the post.
- Pornographic material: the use of pornographic material and/or references to it in publications is not permitted and publications containing this type of content will be deleted.
- Violence: Any post or statement that incites or makes direct reference to violence, past violence, or threats of violence is prohibited and will be removed.
- Hate: Constructive debate is permitted, but hate towards any user or specific categories of users will not be tolerated.
- Defamatory statements: Defamatory statements of any kind are not permitted. A defamation is a statement or comment about a person or organization whose truth cannot be proven and which may cause damage to their reputation and/or interests.
- SPAM: Any post or statement that disrupts the normal flow of conversation will not be permitted. Examples: confusing or meaningless sentences, duplication of words and numbers. Users may not use the Community in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spam, or repetitive or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise). Posting with multiple usernames is also not allowed.
- Slang or references to upsetting/distressing topics: Slang referring to upsetting or distressing topics is not permitted and will be removed immediately at Courage’s discretion. Such references include drug use, sexual acts of an indecent nature (and anything considered to be of an explicitly sexual nature), references to religion, political beliefs and anything considered likely to distress users or considered socially unacceptable.
- Criminal or immoral activity: Mentions or references to criminal or immoral activities, including drugs, prostitution, fraud, harassment, extortion and terrorism, are not permitted.
- Unauthorized content: Content posted on Courage pages will not contain any trademark or copyrighted material, or material subject to other proprietary rights of third parties, unless you have permission from the owner of such material or, You are otherwise licensed to post the material and grant Courage all relevant licenses and permissions to use the material as contemplated herein.
Associates who violate any point of this policy will be disciplined and may even be terminated.
Courage reserves the right to change, alter or modify this policy at any time without notice. If you do not agree to this policy in its entirety, please do not post or run promotions.